kiin - Bamboo Stretch Bow Headband
Our new stretch bow headbands are designed with comfort in mind; made from the most luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, in a trendy ribbed texture. The fabric is incredibly soft, and super stretchy. With a removable bow, this also doubles as a plain headband. Perfect for newborns, infants & toddlers.
Pair the bow headband with our matching bamboo swaddles or beanies for the cutest little newborn set; available separately or as a bundle.
Our bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin.
- Bamboo is more absorbent & breathable.
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable.
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
34 - 40cm diameter. Newborn - Toddler (approx 0-3 years).
95% Bamboo + 5% Spandex (stretch).
- Cool gentle wash with similar colours.
- Line dry in the shade or tumble dry low. cool iron if needed.
- Do not soak or bleach.