kiin - Bamboo Stretch Beanie
Our new stretch beanie hat is designed with comfort in mind; made from the most luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, in a trendy ribbed texture. The fabric is incredibly soft, and super stretchy. Perfect for newborns & infants.
Pair the beanie with our matching bamboo swaddles or bow headband for the cutest little newborn set; available separately or as a bundle.
Our bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin.
- Bamboo is more absorbent & breathable.
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable.
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
approx 0-4 months
95% Bamboo + 5% Spandex (stretch).
- Cool gentle wash with similar colours.
- Line dry in the shade or tumble dry low. cool iron if needed.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Not to be worn when sleeping.
- Adult supervision recommended.